|Skin Type :
||All Skin Types
Sudocrem is an over-the-counter medicated cream aimed primarily at the treatment of nappy rash.
- Sudocrem has been mum's
simple effective ally for over 80 years. We're the very best at helping
to soothe skin and reduce discomfort of nappy wetness.
- Sudocrem is a dual action protective cream. It is clinically proven
to soothe and protect your baby's delicate skin and works in two simple
ways. First it contains moisturizer and emollient that soothes skin.
Secondly, a water-repellent base forms a protective barrier, helping to
avoid skin from coming into contact with a wet or dirty diaper.
- Sudocrem is your simple effective ally whenever you or your family has a skin complaint that needs some gentle care.
- Sudocrem can be used to soothe and protect skin.
How to use Sudocream?
Apply a thin layer on cleansed and dry skin at every nappy change.
- Step 1: Clean your hands carefully before taking care of the baby
- Step 2: Prepare wet cloth with warm water or wet wipes. Remove the old nappy
- Step 3: Clean the nappy area thoroughly from the front to the back. Leave the baby's bottom exposed to air for 2-3 mins.
- Step 4: Apply a thin layer of Sudocrem® on the cleaned skin to protect the baby's skin from nappy wetness.
- Step 5: Put on a new nappy that suits your baby's age and weight. Remember to change the nappy regularly.