Supplement – D is a specialised nutrition supplement for a good glycemic control in diabetics with or without complications and also critically ill diabetics admitted to the ICU. Supplement – D is a calorie dense formula with a unique slow release carbohydrate system for enhanced glycemic control. The formulation is based on the recommendations of the American Diabetic Association guidelines - 70% of the energy coming from MUFA and Carbohydrates and 20% from proteins and the remaining 10% from poly unsaturated fats.
Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Whey Protein Concentrate, Soya Protein Isolate, Oleic Sunflower Oil, Maltitol, Fructo Oligosaccharides, Resistant starch, Taurine, Carnitine, Inositol, Sucralose, Vitamins, Minerals and contains added flavour.
Supplement D contains:
- Slow release carbohydrate system: Prevents both hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia
- MUFA: Help increase HDL cholesterol and reduce post prandial glucose levels
- Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS): Reduces mean fasting blood glucose levels, mean serum and total serum cholesterol levels.
- Chromium: Lowers fasting and post-prandial glucose levels
- Vitamins and Minerals: Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium and Beta carotene improve insulin sensitivity.
- Dietary fiber: Helps maintain lipid profile
- Vitamins and minerals: Meets daily requirements
Flavour : Vanilla